Who We Are
Our vision is making sure all children worldwide have equal access to a better and standard education.
1. Supporting children in need in the education area
2. Encourage kids about tomorrow
3. Communication between the western children and African children for more enlightenment
4. Encourage integration between native and non native
5. Set up a communication system or activities between native and non-native kids for more easy and developed environment
6. All children with different ethnic backgrounds (culture) to come together to educate each other and able to pass it on. Example: domestic violence, the role of children, underage marriage, early to bed and early up.
New figures on the number of children out of school worldwide reveal that, despite decades of efforts to get every child into the classroom, progress has come to a standstill. According to data from the UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS), about 263 million children, adolescents and youth worldwide (or one in every five) are out school – a figure that has barely changed over the past five years.